We own many different CADs at our company.
And we manage them with the different PDMs.
Different CADs with Different PDMs brings us a lot of time consuming works with high-maintenance and high cost…
We understand that. We usually need to use different CADs depending on specific works, or OEMs/Suppliers you work with.
How about working with multi-CAD designs within One Single Environment of 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Multi CAD management with different PDMs? or with a single platform, 3DEXPERIENCE Platform?
Let’s see how different they are.
Manage with different PDMs (Current);
- Managing different CAD with different PDM. -> High cost, High maintenance
- Managing standard parts with each CAD -> Slow down product development.
- Data exchange with intermediate file such as STEP. -> No access to the latest update in real-time.
Multi CAD management (3DEXPERIENCE Platform);
- A single platform (Single Source of Truth): -> Reduce cost and time for management.
- Manage standard parts on a single platform: -> Accelerate product development.
- Directly access the latest update seamlessly on a single platform.
- Final product reviews on a single platform without CAD file conversion.