Is PCS an essential license for 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA?
What can we do with PCS?
What is PCS?
PCS (Collaborative Business & Industry Innovator) is the minimum required package to access 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Regardless of whether or not you use CATIA, all 3DEXPERIENCE Platform users must have PCS.
*M3S: Mechanical & Shape Engineer
*CATIA user: such as Designers, Mechanical Engineers
*NON CATIA user: such as Sales, Marketeers, Managers
PCS, Basic features:
- User management, License management
- Access-Rights definition
- Version, Revision control
- Full-Text search
- 6WTags (Search filtering: Who, What, When, Where, Why, hoW)
PCS connects all users through 3DEXPERIENCE platform (Single Source of Truth), and allows to quickly access to the latest version of your work.
PCS, More features:
- Review 3D design and Assemblies without CATIA license
- Share 3D design among team members
- Keep track of data changes
PCS brings you an effective team collaboration!!
Seamless Collaboration among Designers (CATIA) ~ Sales (Non-CATIA) ~ Managers (Non-CATIA)
- Sales department can share drawing with Purchase department without CAITA license.
- Managers can review drawings without CATIA license.