We have been using the arm measurement at our factory to compare the actual products with CAD data.
How long have you been using the arm?
We have been used it for 5 years. And we have some difficulties with it.
- It’s not flexible for us as we need to relocate work place.
- It sometimes results in inaccurate measurement.
Do you have any arm model suggestions for the replacement?
We would like to suggest “Absolute arm” from Hexagon, which they are our professional partner in this industry.
Hexagon launched in 2000. As a global leader in digital reality solutions, Hexagon serves our customers worldwide.
Can tell me a little more about this product’s features?
- Light weight, easy to transport and suitable with any environment such as dusty area, humid area, high temperature area (Up to 45 C) and certified IP54
- igh accuracy (certified ISO) and able to change probes depend on your work
- Ready to use, no need to warm up machine
How many types of Absolute arms are available?
There are 3 types, a compact type, a 6-Axis type, and a 7-Axis type.
- Compact type: very high accuracy, small size, for measurement of small parts or in tight spaces and you can choose from two levels of accuracy (83 and 85).
- 6-Axis type: for tactile probe measurement and you can choose from three levels of accuracy (83, 85 and 87).
- 7-Axis type: for scanning and tactile probe measurement and you can choose from three levels of accuracy (83, 85 and 87).
Thank you. We will discuss internally.